Take a bold step forward in the HOKA Bondi 8! This ultra-cushioned running shoe provides comfort mile after mile. Stay cool and cozy in the engineered mesh upper as the memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plushness. Feel an incredibly soft and bouncy ride on the lightweight EVA midsole. The extended heel geometry combines with a rear crash pad to provide smooth landings and seamless transitions. If you're looking for that classic, high-cushioned HOKA experience, try the supremely soft HOKA Bondi 8!
- Lightweight EVA midsole is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, providing a plush ride that won't slow you down.
- Extended heel geometry creates a billowed effect, with a rear crash pad that provides smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Pillowed tongue increases comfort for a soft step-in feel.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe to handle high weekly mileage, recovery runs and long distance training.
- Anyone who works or spends a lot of time on their feet and needs a comfortable shoe to support their activities.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Pillowed tongue provides a soft step-in feel. Heel pull tab provides easy on/off capabilities. Memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort. Made with recycled materials for sustainable construction.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA foam offers an incredibly soft and bouncy ride. Extended heel geometry and rear crash pad add balance and comfort from landing to lift-off.
Outsole: Durabrasion outsole with zonal rubber placement provides reliable grip without the unnecessary weight.